1. I had the most horrible jet lag I have ever experienced for about 1 full week...I was both physically and emotionally DRAINED from the whole experience...but it was worth it!
2. I finally got unpacked and organized in my NEW apartment and I love it!!!!
3. My anti-human trafficking group hosted a 4-day educational conference (to educate us), it was held over 2 back-to-back weekends. A professional human trafficking trainer flew in to train us, specifically on aftercare for human trafficking survivors and to help us get an action plan ready for our local area.
4. Our ministry group started meeting on Thursday nights for prayer, worship and fellowship. We hope the prayer night will eventually include refugees, trafficking survivors and the people from the community.
5. My sister’s and I threw a 3-day surprise celebration for my mom’s 60th birthday over the 4th of July weekend! The whole family came into town; we looked up some of her old friends from college and we arranged a full professional makeover for her…it was a blast!
6. Last. I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming…so keep reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment