Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why did I choose to blog?

I have been struggling with the best way to share stories and pictures with my peeps since Cambodia…and I guess even before. Some people are on myspace (yuk), some on facebook (grrrrr) and some use snapfish (me) is only for pictures, etc, etc...but none of them make everyone happy. Therefore, since making you happy is my one goal in life (NOT) then I thought I would try my bloging options. Let me know what you think!

Additionally, some pretty amazing things have been happening before and after Cambodia that I would love to share…but it changes every day (I can barely keep up) so I thought this blog might help me keep people updated.

AND one more thing, I seem to have a lot to say these days so beware!

Here goes nothing….
ps. Remind me to explain “alive” later…

No comments: