Monday, August 18, 2014

3 exciting announcements...



ANNOUNCEMENT #1

We are soooooo thrilled to welcome a new family member (full-time staff) to our team: Sang Lintakoon! She originally came to us as a volunteer for our brothel outreach. She quickly and naturally stepped into a leadership role and has been leading the "Asian brothel outreach" team for awhile. God CLEARLY spoke to ALL of us about her coming on full time with us…and much like my story, within a few WEEKS (less than 2 months), what normally takes people at least a year, she has SERIOUSLY raised almost FULL FINANCIAL support!  It is totally and completely MIRACULOUS!  She is one of the funniest people we have ever met and we know God brought her to us to keep us laughing and full of His JOY in this, sometimes heavy and challenging ministry!  We are in awe of what God is doing and we are sooooo thankful that God gifted us with her! 
To read more from her : http://essayengee.wordpress.com
The above picture was her "official" first day on the job: roses, balloons, costumes…what more can you ask for?!?!?!! ;) 



ANNOUNCEMENT #2


For social media and communication purposes, we re-branded our ministry name from Vickery Meadow Ministry to: "Loving All Peoples." I am not a huge social media person, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pictures and ALL the filter options on instagram…so I have started doing a lot more on instagram! :) And Kyle and Sang are both really good at documenting and telling stories…so we will be posting more together on the "Loving All Peoples" Facebook and Instagram.  Therefore, I wanted to invite you all to follow me on our ministry pages and my personal pages:


Loving All Peoples' Ministry Pages
 

My Personal Pages
 



ANNOUNCEMENT #3



My dream is coming true…
Over the last year or so you have heard me talk about my dream of a local farmer's and artisan market here in the Vickery Meadow community. When I moved into this neighborhood 6 years ago, I had what I thought was "my" idea and a random unattainable dream to see an outdoor international market. I see now that it was not my idea at all, it was clearly a vision from God to believe in, pray for and go after! I have been honored to sit a the table with several influential people who now are making this dream a reality…
White Rock Local Market is officially partnering with Vickery Meadow Improvement District to launch the first "Vickery Meadow Local Market" on Sundays, 9am-2pm, starting September 21st, 2015. 
I can't wait!  This is just the beginning!  


No comments: