Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LOTS OF EXCITING NEWS


MARK YOUR CALENDAR: October 13th
The Vickery Threads ladies will be selling their up-cycled, burlap purses and bags at the 
White Rock Local Market:  702 N. Buckner Blvd., Dallas, 75218, Saturday October 13th, 8am-1pm.
So if you have not made it out to market yet, plan to come buy veggies AND purses/bags on Oct 13th!

***Does anyone remember me saying that I was praying that we would have 2 booths at the WRLM by the end of this year (see July BLOG)? THANK YOU JESUS!  I am so thrilled and truly encouraged! It didn't seem possible, but God said to believe for it and HE MADE IT HAPPEN! 




MARK YOUR CALENDAR: this Sunday
THIS Sunday, September 30th, 5-7pm
Live Oak Community Garden, near Jimmy's Food Store on Fitzhugh and Bryan

Help raise money for the Community Garden that our ladies work in
Enjoy visiting the garden, drinking wine and tasting the traditional Bhutanese food that I rave about!
Get your ticket online now, or at the door:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3793418216/?ref=enivte001&invite=MjQ1OTY1Ni9qaHNoYWRlQG1hYy5jb20vMA%3D%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=attend

Note: This is an IRC event, I am just helping promote it b/c it helps our ladies.
I will be out of town, so sad to miss this! :(




THE BHUTANESE GARDENERS ARE FAMOUS...!

Check out the "Edible" Magazine, September issue. 
Its a great article about the ladies' community garden and selling at market! 
Its a free magazine at Sprouts and Whole Foods and most Farmer's Markets (in the Dallas area). 





DFW PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS 
WEBSITE IS PUBLISHED:
www.dfwprofessionalorganizers.com

Tell ALL your friends, we LOVE referrals!

I cannot believe it, yesterday I did a Google Ad Words campaign, which uses key words to drive customers to the site when. You only pay if someone clicks on your site. I was skeptical at first, but in less than 24 hours, I already got a call and booked my first appointment for next week!  So we have had one click, one booked consultation, which is a guaranteed $50, and only spent $1.57 in advertising, not bad!  
ps. Use the website address above, vs. searching through google, so we don't have to pay for it! :)

No comments: